We hope you like it. You might find the following points helpful as you start to use it ...
- The new site is responsive. So it will adapt and reformat itself when viewed on tablets and phones. I know that many of you will find this a big step forward.
- The content has been reviewed, updated and enlarged
- The new calendar is a major enhancement.
- It's easy to read (and keep up to date!).
- It now includes all the church activities - services, family activities, group meetings etc.
- You can view the calendar in various ways and choose just to view particular types of event (e.g 'Tiddlywinks + Songs & Rhymes' or 'Groups').
- You can synchronise the calendar to your personal desktop or mobile calendar - you can choose just to synchronise the particular events you want to.
- It is very easy to use once you have got your head round it but there's a help file to assist you in getting started.
- Logos for different activities to make it easy to identify what's on
- There is a News (blog) section so we can keep let you know about things that are coming up; update you on things that have happened; enable our Minister to share her thoughts.
- Our Families page now contains a direct feed from the church website. So you will get the latest from Susan and team whether you are on Facebook or the website.
- The Home page sidebar lists the latest News posts & forthcoming events.
For the technically minded the site is built on WordPress and uses a (largish) number of plugins.